Congratulation

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Saturday, August 15, 2009

congratulation to you .... ^^
a very happy and great moment ....
my sister finally graduated already ...
now she is a fully working adult ... =D
got a job at bank ... =) ... congrates to her ....
hoping all the best to her working life ....


- beloved sis and me -

almost all of my mother's side relative attend her convocation ....
really thanks to my auntie that purposely come from Singapore ...
just to attend her convocation ....
its really touched of it ...because she is the eldest grandson ...

- mummy and siblings with sis -

- my auntie's family from Singapore -

- all relative that attend -

- my 3rd uncle's flower and our sibling's flower and bear to her -


- all her flowers and bear and gifts -

CONGRATss To You .... mY BeLoveD sIs .... LoveD u aLwaYs ....


Comments:

There are 2 comments for Congratulation

Post a Comment