Hooray!!

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Yippie~~~yahooo~~~~hoorayyy~~~~
Papa~~Mama~~~Jie Jie~~~Di Di~~~ Popo~~~
and all my family memberss~~~
Finally I am graduate with Degree~~~
Campbell University Degree~~~
Yuhoo~~~~my 2 years of Advanced cum Degree life~~~
although it was very tough but finally I did it~~~~
really can't imagine it~~~
since from 11.30am I started to check my result~~~
was very nervous~~~sweating~~~~
When I see it~~~~fuh~
Great~~~and I can graduate already~~~Hahaaa~~~
Awesome~~~I am very happy right now~~~
And of course~~~
End of my study life for this moment~~~
cause not yet have the mind to further continue~~~
and last~~~my Campbell University convo will be held on 19th June 2010~~~^^
and for another Advanced Diploma convo will be around November 2010~~~

Comments:

There are 2 comments for Hooray!!

Post a Comment