Lucky Month with WCM

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Thursday, August 26, 2010



great~within this month(August)~
I had earn 2,200 WP of worldcard point~~
its from Genting Worldcard Malaysia Group~~
well~lets share out how I won the 2,200WP~

100WP won by just changing profile photo on facebook to WCM Fans photo~
its so easy right~ yes~definitely~and WCM will chose for the lucky person~
and I won twice,one is with my facebook and another one is with my dear facebook~

and 1000WP won by participate in a coffee lovers contest~
just to snap a photo on ur thumbler and ur worldcard as well~
and WCM be the judge to chose for the winners~
got to won 1000WP + free coffee redeem from any branches of Starbucks and Coffee Bean~
wow~this prize came in a right time which on my dear birthday(1808)~
a great and wonderful present for him as he love coffee so much~

and the last 1000WP won from the 2D1N contest~
just to submit a photo with urself and the one u wish to bring him/her go Genting~
and write a caption to let WCM know why u wish to go with that persons~
as the same~WCM as the judge~~ ^^
and I won these 3 of it~~surprisingly and felt so excited when I know the result~~ 
Its really a lucky month~~ ^^
Thanks to WCM so much~~



Readers,are u feel to join this as well~~?
It's very easy~
just go to this website Worldcard Malaysia and LIKE it~
be one of their fans and notice on their wall from time to time for more contest~~
see you guys there~~ ^^


Comments:

There are 0 comments for Lucky Month with WCM

Post a Comment