Terrible & Good Day

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Wednesday, July 21, 2010

usually I need about 10 mins to reach office from my house...
BUT...today need 30 mins...OMG....
so short distance road...and I late to work... =.=
Luckily still got others colleagues also faced the same problem with me... Hahaa... =D


and today... 9:30am reach office... 
though my PC will recover from yesterday sickness,which is the Internet connection problem....
unluckily...it doesn't... T___T... it still can't function well...
and I took about an hour to troubleshoot it...it still not function well... it's ok...
I get help from my colleague...Yoong...
he helps to troubleshoot it for about 3 hours....and the final found out....
the problem is...the wireless card...ishh.... ><" ... 


then done for the problem... come another issue on my LCD screen.... 
keep refresh and blinking.... @@" ... my eyes having trouble to see on it...
what a sick scren... today can't function well.... 
alright...I set this and that...and final solution...reset the functionality...
and thats it...! success!! LOL...


okay..after this issue...another again....aikss...
but this is due to my careless forgot to bring my MS.Office installer...
and ask colleague to search for me..got the disc to install on it...
BUT the problem is my previous version of MS.Office is trial version...
I tried to uninstall it..but it can't...keep showing the error message...
WHY..? WHY...? WHY...? 
tried to figure out the problem..still can't get the solution...
ANYONE can help me on that...?? 



the error message that keep showing when I tried to uninstall...



and another 45mins to "practice" on thumbprint...hahaa..
why? cause my KWSP being rejected...
cause of my thumb-print problem...
therefore,practicing on thumbprint...
and my both thumbs become black black....
I HATE IT...!!


the morning session end like this....
keep troubleshoot on my PC...
and come to the lunch hour.... 1pm... ^__^ 
the most happy hour in working life...LOL....


and my team go to have lunch at AU2 Setiawangsa...
we went to Madam Lim's Restaurant... =) 
the foods are nice with affordable price....
the most I upset is I didn't bring my camera... T__T
or else I will capture the foods photo to share over here...
well...will do it on next time.....




after lunch...colleague bought Donashi.... ^^
it's donought sushi.... which attract all of us.... 
bought a pack which cost RM25... 
with 28 different kinds of donoughts....
the colors are really attract us... :-) ... 


the colorful Donashi....


Comments:

There are 0 comments for Terrible & Good Day

Post a Comment