June's Life

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Friday, July 16, 2010








19th June 2010
--------------------
My Campbell University Degree Convocation...
held at TARC,setapak...
after 2 years of studies life of Advanced Diploma, finally Im graduated...
Its not an easy life for these 2 years....


End of our study life...but never end with our relationship....♥


Thanks for my uncle shooting...nice &♥ it....


with my beloved grandma....
reject all her dancing appointment and came to my convo.....
appreciate it.....♥


cute nephew....cherrie..


and comes to the group photo 
of my relative who attended my convocation....


the photo that I Like and Love the most....
thanks to uncle zoggee...







after end of my convocation.....
popo,mama,sis n bros,handsome Andy n pin dear.....
have a visit to Malacca.... ^^
a nice trip for them.... :-)



group photo...all of us that went to Malacca.... ^^


this two fella....really crazing at the roadside....


watch out their crazy n madness pose....
even the roadside people also stop by and look at it.... =.=//


and here is another group photo at the Malacca Fort....








22nd June 2010
--------------------------
Our 11th month anniversary....
and he did this to me.... ^^
surprising and yummy..... :-)
thankss my dear....... ღ(。◕‿◕。)ღ


Thanks dear for the lovely breakfast....




26th June 2010
-------------------------
Attended my diploma gang friend convocation....Mr.Allen....
finally,you are graduated....
a very congrates to you....
from KL to Penang...just to send our warmest wishes to him.... ^^
and we did enjoy during that day too.....
have a bright future....Allen...
stay connect alwayss.....



coincident meet up with parts of diploma classmate....
and took a group photo....
congrates to u...Allen


yeah!my gang...but miss out jordan n hilmi....



with our Penang branch principal...Mr.Amos....





Comments:

There are 0 comments for June's Life

Post a Comment