Mission Impossible = I am Possible

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Date: 30th July 2011
Event: Men's Health & Shape Night Run 2011
Venue: Putrajaya Precint 3
Distance: 12.3km 
Start running time: 8:30pm
End running time: 10:30pm

Cool~ It is my first time participate in this kind of event...
I really could not believe that I able to finish the run...
I spent 2hours to complete it...
Although not the fastest or the top ranking,
but I can feel the satisfaction...
It is really a good experience for me...
And I would like to join more of this kind of event coming up next...

Event held place,Putrajaya

The sponsor booth board

My certificate


Hooray~!!!! I am Possible~!!! 
Everything is Possible~!!
Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE~!!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Mission Impossible = I am Possible

Post a Comment