Home

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Friday, April 9, 2010


Hmm... This week most of the people back to hometown?
My housemate,roomate and friends....
Including my sister and brother....
Why? To back for "cheng beng" ? Ya..I think mostly is...
Make my heart a bit move move that want to go back ....
Such a long long time that I din back to hometown already....
Since after CNY 2010 until now...
Quite miss my home...How do my parent...my brothers over there?
Anyways...wish all of you in the good health....
Aikss...but i alreadyd decided to stay ....
I need to go for interview....
Hope can faster get a job that I like... What means by I like ?
Like means that the job pose must be something that I feel interest to work on it ...
Like means that the job salary is what I wish to get ... ^^ (but most is not in my expectation... T_T )

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Home

Post a Comment