Low Low Low

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Saturday, April 17, 2010


Everything is in the low situation .... my mood .... my eyes ... my body ....
Monday ... I'm going to face with my last paper of my exam ....
Hmm ... actually should be said my fail subject on the last semester ...
As my last semester took 10 papers ... @@ ... got to faint on it ...
And now is my final semester to resit on my fail subject ... or else ... I could not graduate ....
Argh .... I do not want to be that ... I want PASS !!!!
But don't know why ... feel like this time resit paper ... I do not have much confidence on it ....
Feeling so scare and worry on it .....
Readerss .... Wish me to GOOD LUCK and hope to have a PASS !!! Thanks ... ^__^

I just back from the Career Fair at MidValley...
Damn ... It was so crowded than PC Fair .... @_@ ... feeling so dizzy right now ....
And my body ... my legs and my head .... feeling so tired and low battery on it ......
But I still need to continue on my revision on my coming exam ....
This time Career Fair... I do apply for few jobs ...
Hope to get the good response from them .... ^__^

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Low Low Low

Post a Comment