Interview

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Monday, April 12, 2010

Interview? Most people scare of interview...why?
Actually there are some skills on interview....^^
Within this few weeks,I went for tree times of interview...
I'm just a fresh graduate student, therefore some of the pose need experience...
As last week, I went for a interview just 15minutes...OMG...took my 1 hour travel to there and end up so fast finish...@@
And for my first interview, I success to get the offer,it is a Quality Assurance Engineer pose...
But end up, I reject the offer...surely will ask "why?" ....
Hmm....actually I quite prefer the job...but may be is the location to work is quite far for me...and just within few days....I need to start my work already...
I went to interview on 30March,31March get the offer...and they want me 1April to start working...=.=/// ... It is so fast man!
Well....I'm still continue on the others interview...
I always ask myself...what is the actual job that I want to involved...?
It is really quite different to make the decision....aikkss...
Hope that I can get a job that I like to work on....
The good environment as well as good colleagues... =)

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Interview

Post a Comment