Happy V'day ♥

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Wednesday, March 16, 2011

14th February 2011...
Happy Valentines Day..
2nd valentines celebration with my dear...

This year..its just a simple want..
We was craving for western foods and found a place that we like 
after rounding at the KL area for one an hour...
Finally..we back to the nearest cafe that nearby our house...
It's One Station, Sri Rampai Business Park..
Foods over are not bad..I like the western foods there...
But the price is kinda not worth..Haha... =D
Enjoy the picSss...

Hot Chocolate...

Banana Blended Milkshake...
**personally like it...Yummy~taste good!

Dinner set order by him...

Dinner set order by her...


With my dear..thx for the love Smile...

With my valentines present...thx much!! muaakksss....♥

I would like to express...
I Love You...♥
Thanks for everything you did to me!
A Red Rose...
That Represent Our Lovess....
Now & ForeveR...
Happy Valentines Day to You....
14022011....

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Happy V'day ♥

Post a Comment