My 1st Meet with Them

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Monday, March 21, 2011


Who is THEM...? 
THEM... had played an important role in my life...
THEM... cheer up my life with the funs & joy...
THEM... treasure the true heart friendship...
THEM... cares for every single of us...
THEM... is superb awesome...
And who is THEM .... ?

It's my beloved WCM-ians... ^^
♥ THEM so much!!!

We had a great meet up over the peak!
Happened on 19th February 2011....
At Genting Highland Starbucks!! 
At 1st I was superb nervous to meet them up as I don't know what's the topic to chat with them...
Or maybe I'm worry that I can't communicate well with them....
But all my thought are WRONG!!
They are so friendly and even though is the 1st meet up...
It looks like we already well know each other n years ago..haha... (^.^)
No stranger feeling, no shy feeling...
We could laugh and have joke with each others...
And chatting non-stop for few hours...

It such a great time to hang out with them!
I'm seeking forward for the next meet up again!
And of course more and more meet up! 
^ ♥ Much! You Guys Cherish up my Life ^

The Group Photos...




Girls of the day!

We are Penang Girls!

All my dearest! Love you all~

Rave CEO! the organizer for this gathering! ^^

Group Photo before ending our gathering...

Waiting for the girls to end Single Mingles Night!

The function at Patio Bar... Singles & Mingles Night...
Some of our members join this!

LoveS in de Air! 


 WCM Badge!






Last Lovely Group Photo!! 



Comments:

There are 2 comments for My 1st Meet with Them

Post a Comment