Just do it!

Posted by -ĕvå- | | Posted On Wednesday, April 6, 2011


30th March 2011
Finally, I drop a letter to them
Informing them will be resign after 3 months
Therefore, my last day of work will fall on 30th June 2011 in this company
It's my 1st job after graduation!
End up with 1 year experience ^^

I got no direction to continue there
Communication with colleagues are fine 
Communication with team mates also fine
But communication with manager is superb bad
Why..? 
It's not cause of my personal issue
Even others colleagues feel that tooo
And I'm under him to lead me, but what I get and what I learn are~~~~

Today, I proposed an issue that will happened on the server
And he could tell clients this, but on the others hand, he did another things
OMG!! How could be that!!
He just like to one man work and doesn't wants to discuss with mates
How can be that? You are not totally super hero!
Yes!! Your knowledge is much more higher and better than us
No doubt, it is true!
But you are not willing to share it
Or maybe you doesn't know how to communicate with mates and doesn't wants to share out?
Then, what is the point of being a team?

I just dislike the way to work with this environment
Why not plan it properly and discuss together
Update us with your trouble or anythings that you did
Rather than you the only person that know ALL but the others is just like.....
"Errrrr.....I don't know what you means." 
or 
"Errr....I don't get your meaning."
You feel that is a good team work?
Or feel one man work is the best?

NO! Absolutely NO!
Therefore, I would rather go for a better opportunity that I can learn more and explore more
At least I able to foresee of my future

Maybe, this company can be grow up and expand?
Hmm....I don't know....
Just see how it is
*All the best for me in new work searching*

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Just do it!

Post a Comment